Window Pivot Bar

A handy person from Columbus says:
Hello, the pivot bar on one of our windows snapped which caused the window to collapse from heavy winds. Do you happen to know what part would work best as a replacement? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2080C74-C3BA-461B-BDA9-2AAC544C686D.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we can't identify your pivot bar from this photo alone. In order to help, I will need you to remove an undamaged version and show us some photos. Our selection can be found here in the meantime. 

Hi,

Sorry about that - please see the attached photos. The piece has snapped off which is the problem.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05D67908-DC2D-476C-9BEF-FD97765CF409.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2286E624-3B9C-4AE3-9393-B08EC788E48F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional photos! This reminds me of our 26-357 pivot bar. Look over the specifications and compare them with yours to see what you think.

Alternate image for 26-357
Alternate image for 26-357

Thank you - just ordered!
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for your business! We really appreciate it. Good luck with your repair and let us know if you need anything else! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.