Window Sash Lock

A home owner from westborough says:
Hi, I am looking for window sash lock for my Silverline by Anderson windows and not sure which one fits in replacement and i got from HD and they don't fit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-09-23 at 1.47.35 PM.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-09-23 at 1.47.46 PM.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Can you tell us the distance between the center of each mounting hole? That hole spacing measurement will narrow down your potential replacements, which we will do our best to identify from there. Many thanks. 

A home owner from westborough says:
Hi the distance is 2 inches from center to center of both holes
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we don't sell any lock in this style with that hole spacing. The only options available that come close to that are our 90-274, which has a 2-1/4" hole center spacing, and the 90-278, which has a 2-1/16" hole spacing. 

I'm sorry that we aren't able to offer a 2" option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.