Window Stop

A handy person from Florida says:
Just received the S385-30 : 30" Series 385 Channel Balance replacements from you and realized I have several stops broken on the windows. Can you tell me what I need from the attached picture? Do I need any kind of stop on the Botton of the window too?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2-20 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1-21 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1-21 copy.jpeg
Here's some better pictures with a scale for dimensions. They're different from left to right and I can't seem to match them up to anything on your website.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash 4.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this Top Sash Guide, but see our 18-009 as well as our 18-052. Compare both with your old guide and let me know how the dimensions differ, if at all. Be as detailed as possible, and we will try and find something better if needed.

Side view of 18-009
Side view of 18-009
Detail of 18-009
Detail of 18-009
Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052
Alternate view of 18-052

I looked at other posts for Nu-Air windows and it looks like the 18-178 Top Sash matches my dimensions in the second set of picture I sent. Does this check with you and is the "each" price include a left and right sash? I have five windows and would like to replace them all, juts need to make sure if I order five of this part number I'll get five sets of (left & right).
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

As long as the dimensions and hole placement match then you should be okay. As for how they're sold, the price listed is for an individual guide; unless stated otherwise, these are unfortunately not sold in pairs.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.