Window Wheel Roller - Left and Right

A home owner from California says:
Hello. Could you please identify this part for me? I need the right and left version. If these are no longer available, could I simply buy replacement rollers with axles? Current wheel is nylon and axle is steel. The roller wheels are 3/8" external diameter. Diameter could be slightly larger to 0.4" or less and still fit. The roller wheel internal diameter for the hole is 0.167". The serrated end of the axle measures 0.186" in diameter. Please advise. Please quote 1, 10, 25, and 50 of each. Thank you.
Eldon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Type B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Type A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Width 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Length.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Height.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for the sliding window roller shown in your photos. We do offer replacement wheels, which you can view here, but our closest option would be the 7/16" diameter 87-192. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Alternate image for 87-192
Alternate image for 87-192

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.