Window arms

A home owner from Monmouth beach nj says:
These were installed around 1986 when units were built.. I have 3 wood windows, all on right side with lock to left of the handle?when you open, they don't catch as you turn crank so it takes awhile to fully open.
Didn't want to completely remove since I needed to close window afterwards?
These were on top deck so second picture was from outside looking in.. wanted to make sure I ordered the right part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3815.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3816.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. This looks like the Andersen 39-264. Take a look and see if you agree. For new handles and covers, see our 39-267 and 39-152

A home owner from Monmouth beach nj says:
That looks like the part. Does it come in the stone color and would I be able to order 3..do you think I also need the handles? Could they have become a little stripped over time from not catching?

John
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the 39-152 cover and 39-267 handle are available in stone. If you haven't already, I highly recommend viewing the store pages I linked to above. We list detailed information for each part, as well as pricing. This is also where you would begin your order by adding them to your cart.

As for the operator stripping, it is possible that the handle would strip. However it's more likely that the worm gear of the operator spline itself strips out first from over-torqueing. To be perfectly honest I almost never see the handle stripping out before the gear.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.