Window balance

A professional from Kenton Ohio says:

I need to replace two of the window balances on one of my windows. I included pics of the part. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27HD Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement needed for your existing channel balance, although it will need to be a custom made assembly. The replacement balance will use the Series 770 Channel Balance with a 15-014 knife lock shoe. 

Before I can get the order link made up for you, I'll need to know the exact weight of your sash to determine the correct stamp option.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions  you might have in the meantime.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.