Window balance

A quick learner from Palm coast Florida says:
Window is marked P.G.T.window weights 31 lbs. Please let me know if any other photos are needed.thank you chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230720_142203.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230720_141951.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230720_141910.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230720_141906.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230720_141831.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Chris. Your photos show the top nylon attachment or fitting, which has wings or 'side tabs'. Does the bottom attachment, or what we call the shoe, have these wings as well, or does it lack them? Judging from your first photo I believe it lacks these wings, but since it's not totally in the frame, please confirm if it does indeed have wings, or just send a clearer photo of that bottom fitting if you're not sure what I'm talking about. 

Assuming the bottom fittings lacks wings, you have an S395-37. For a stamp option choose 3650. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.