Window balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Thank you very much for your offer to help. I've included two pictures one of the balance springs that I've taken off the window that were broken there's a single screw that attaches them to the window channel and the slide in the slot on the lower half. It looks like a double coiled spring from one of the attaching at the bottom and the top. The second picture is an identifying tag that I found on the bottom of the upper sash. It's a DR Horton home and that's the only identifiers that I could find. I don't know if that helps you identify it or not. Greatly appreciate any help that I can get thank you.

Looked to me like two coils connected to each other in the middle.
I checked both coils. I even removed them both. No stamp.

The sash weighs 19.8 lbs. Can you send a list of the parts I will need to completely rebuild both balances. Thank you Sooooo much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unassembled coil balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAMA sticker label
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Check out our 15-180 pivot shoe. This appears to be what you're searching for. With a 19.8-pound sash, I recommend (2) S190-540 5-pound springs on each side of the window. 10 pounds on each side of the window will total 20 pounds of overall support. 

For the double support clip and balance bushing, see the 15-181 and 15-182

Let me know if you have any questions! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.