Window balance

A home owner from Northampton PA says:
Please help to find it. I need this part left and right. The window doesn't stay up, balances needs to be replace
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0986.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0988.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0987.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0989.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos, it appears your pivot bar is broken. We sell a ton of different styles, but in order to narrow it down I'll need to see an undamaged version of yours removed from the window. That way no important details are obscured. Would that be possible?

Our best match for the pivot bar will depend entirely on hole placement relative to the front tip, so make sure you measure that and keep those numbers on hand. You'll need them for reference.

As for the balance, I'm not sure what type you have based on these photos. I'll need you to show me that so that I can check our inventory for a possible match. Note that I will probably ask for more photos after that, but I need to know what o ask for first.

A home owner from Northampton PA says:
Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Can you please clarify what do you mean by " relative to the front tip" on your second paragraph? What is front tip. I am not familiar with windows parts so I am little confused.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, so the "front" tip is what goes inside the pivot shoe. I need to know the distance between the center of each hole and that tip.

Hopefully that clarifies things, but let me know if you needed to know anything else.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.