Window balance replacement

A quick learner says:
Please see the pictures attached. I need help identifying this part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named joe2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joe3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. This looks like our Series 751 ribbed channel balance to me. However, it appears yours uses the 15-233 shoe which means this will have to be a custom order. Can you confirm the number of balances you're looking to purchase? I can draft a price quote from there. 

A contractor from CT says:
Perfect. I appreciate your help. As of now I know of only one that is broken.
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! Thanks for confirming. Our minimum for custom orders is (2) so I'll email you a purchase link and price quote for that quantity. You can use this to place an order on our website. 

Please note, we always recommend replacing the balances on both sides of the window at the same time. Pairing a new balance with an old one would cause the new balance to wear out a lot faster. Just something to keep in mind! 

OK thanks. Appreciate the recommendation. So we need a pair. How do we order with the correct hardware? Or dow we need to order stock and locking terminal and convert ourselves?
Profile picture of Emily

We can actually assemble this custom balance here at our shop. Did you receive the purchase link I emailed you? You can use it to place an order directly on our website. You may want to check your junk/spam folder just in case!

Can't find the purchase link. please resend.
Profile picture of Emily

I've just sent over a new purchase link!

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.