Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extended Travel Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extend Travel Top Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extended Travel Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Spring
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! These will need to be custom/special order balances, since these are Extended-Travel Balances. Although, to determine the correct replacement, I'll need to see the clip or hook attached to the shoe of the balances. These balances typically have them, so if your balances does not, you'll need to find an undamaged balance that still has one attached. It is important to confirm which clip/hook your balances have to confirm the right replacement. Keep in mind, custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.

That said, you'll also want to double check the length of the metal channel, as it should be 27-7/8".

Please also be aware, I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase to create the link; there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance type.

Once I have this information, I'll be able to get the link sent over so that you can purchase your balances. 

A quick learner from Del Rio Tx says:
Are these the clips you are talking about?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Take-Out Clip Side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Large Take-Out Clip

These are not the clips I was referring to. These interact with the top guide on the channel balance. This is the take-out clip that secures the balance from flying out of the window channel when removing the sash.

Dimensions for 16-034
Dimensions for 16-034

As described, I am looking for a hook or clip that would be directly attached to the balance string, where the bottom shoe is. You'll likely need to find another balance, an undamaged one with the hook still attached to the shoe.

A quick learner from Del Rio Tx says:
Here is the picture of the clip you asked for and also the length of the balancer is 27-7/8" long that being said I need a quote for 4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extended-Travel Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side Rivetless Shoe

Thanks for the photos! I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (4) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the email if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.