1/2" x 13"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 139726BD-C1DA-436D-B297-23B1A5207521.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62B53B60-E3CC-4067-9C39-0E51E9A34CAA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD23B6C7-5D7D-4F53-93CB-99F7FC8D70C9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B784B31A-6716-4B07-A554-B54DA6CBBF82.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEA459F8-0EAD-49AC-ACB7-0DF2152EF62F.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm not certain about this balance's identity, but I'm forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Can you just confirm the stamp code on the metal channel? Many thanks. 

A contractor from Winter garden, FL says:
Stamp code is 101
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for bearing with me. This is a very old Pan Am Window Balance. I believe I know what you need, but I'm verifying one detail with a senior colleague to be absolutely certain. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Apologies for the wait, and thanks for your patience. 

Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for your patience. I just sent you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (2) 13" channel balances, with the 15-007 Bottom and 19-035 Top Fittings attached. This balance will have a stamp code of 1210, which is for a sash that weighs 3 through 6 pounds. Let me know if this all seems good to you, or if you have any other questions prior to placing your order. Many thanks. 

A contractor from Winter garden, FL says:
Thank You so Much!
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.