Window crank

A home owner says:
Hello, we are in need of a crank out window crank, all we tell you about it is that the guide which is still attached to the window is 11 1/2 inches long, the opening in the window where the crank goes is 4 inched wide, the mounting holes that are visable on the window are two sets, the holes furthest from the sill area are 3 inches apart, there are two more holes a little closer to the sill and they are 1 5/8 inches apart. I believe it was a single arm and the crank was located on the right side of the window sill area. Can you help me identify what crank we need in this or is there any more info I can give you that might help.? There is only one set of numbers on the window itself not the crank but the window, that number isBLR887Y36B2. Thanks for your time.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid without seeing the original operator it's going to be very difficult to recommend any replacements. Is there any identical or similar-sized window in the house that still has its operators in place? If so, can you send photos of the entire mechanism from a bird's eye view and that window open? We'll do our best to find something for you from there. 

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
We do not have any other window like it in the house. I did find out that it is a TRruth brand operator, will that help in any way along with these pics of where the operator mounts ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230807_101025228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ++
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We actually had another customer contact us for help with a similar situation recently. We recommended the 39-031, along with the 39-510 sash bracket, which you will need to install on the bottom part of the sash frame. You might even be able to reuse the screw holes in the sash where the original hardware was mounted. Take a look at the suggested parts, along with the related videos, to help with your repair.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.