Window crank part

A quick learner from DeForest, WI says:

Hi,

The circular piece that runs along the corridor on the bottom of the window is frayed and worn. The window will not open and shut like it should, and I believe this is the culprit. I think that I will need to replace this part. Can you help me? My window has the NORCO WINDOWS model description #: D Series Clad Case/Awn JEL-N-330. Attached is the picture. Thank you.

Jerry

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Jerry. Based on the arm, we can likely supply this, but to identify it for sure, we need to see the whole thing. Can you remove the operator from the window and take a photo of it for us?

A quick learner from DeForest, WI says:
No problem, here you go. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect. Looks like you have an offset arm operator. See our 39-412 and 39-413, I think you'll find these match up very well.

A contractor from Santa Cruz California says:
I have attached photos of the arm mechanism I need it looks like the number is CEL-N-330
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Hardware 3 IMG_0135.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your photos here seem to only show the sash track, but your post says you need the arm. Would that be the operator mechanism itself? 

If so, we will need a clear photo of the entire operator, preferably removed from the window. That will ensure that we can see it without any important details missing. Please let me know if that would be possible and we can work from there.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.