Window gasket seal

A quick learner from Cleveland oh says:
Trying to find the replacement gasket for my windows and am not certain the correct size.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4643.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4644.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4639.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4634.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize the seal in this photo. It's condition is just a little too deteriorated for me to make it out.

Would it be possible to remove an undamaged sample and show me the end profile? I know that's easier said than done, since it's probably very brittle, but we won't be able to help you any other way. If we can't see an undamaged end profile view of the seal, we won't be able to find a replacement. Please try your best.

Alternatively, you could try to get in touch with the original window manufacturer to see if they have a record of exactly what seal was used on this window model.

A quick learner from Cleveland oh says:
Is this any better?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4664.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That does help, yes, thank you! Based on this photo I think our two closest options are going to be the 58-171 and 58-182. These install using a "T" strip that comes 90 degrees off a vertical leg. Yours is still installed, so I can't quite be sure that yours installs in the same way, but odds are good.

Your next step is to review the dimensions below to determine which of the two products I mentioned would be the better fit. If neither match, let me know and I'll look into other options for you. Note that you will need to remove an undamaged sample to measure accurately. It's highly recommended that you do this before you purchase anything. You never want to buy replacement seal without measuring the original, since their sizing tends to be very specific.

Profile diagram of 58-171
Profile diagram of 58-171

Profile of 58-182
Profile of 58-182

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.