Window handle replacement

A home owner from California says:
This is a residential window handle for an older (about mid-late 80's), presumably high-end, aluminum window frame. The handle is about 3.5" in length.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
--> Andrew
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230221_221931494.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photo resembles the 38-064 locking handle. I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications below to see if they match up to your part. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate image for 38-064
Alternate image for 38-064

Alternate view of 38-064 Cam handle lock with dimensions
Alternate view of 38-064 Cam handle lock with dimensions

A home owner from California says:
Wow, that was fast. Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Looks like this is the right handle though I ended up ordering 38-169, which also has the handle strike.

Thanks so much!

Regards,
--> Andrew
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Good eye! As long as the dimensions below match up to your original part, I agree that the 38-169 that you purchased would be a great match. Just let us know if you have any other questions once your order arrives. 

Alternate image for 38-169
Alternate image for 38-169

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.