Window holding mechanism at end of spring.

A quick learner from Fort Wayne, IN says:
There are many of these broken in my windows. The windows are from the 1970s era. I am asking if there still are duplicates or some other type to use. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1367[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1366[1].JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 20-006 clutch set appears to match what you have here. Take a look at the specifications and see if you agree. 

A quick learner from Fort Wayne, IN says:
Hello Emily,

I bought 8 of the 15-104 friction shoes. They were too big, so I sent them back. Does Swisco have any other universal shoes that I might take a look at?

Dave
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this part didn't pan out. I'm afraid we have no such universal shoe. The best and closest match in our inventory is the 20-006, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.