Window lock

A handy person from Manalapan NJ says:
Missing the catch. Would like a new set please.
The swivel lock is 2 3/4 wide x 1" deep
Me a The catch is 2 7/8 wide x 1/4".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement sweep lock you are searching for. Although, I'll need a few more measurements to determine the right replacement.

I am specifically looking for the measurement for the distance between the installation hole spacing, from hole center to hole center. I'll need this measurement for both the sweep lock and the keeper. I will also need to know the backset measurement of the sweep lock. 

Take a look at the dimensions below for reference. The backset is the 3/8" measurement shown on the sweep lock.

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

Dimensions for 90-183
Dimensions for 90-183

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.