Jeldwin Window lock

A contractor from California says:
Looking for this lock. My client thinks it's Jeldwin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks so much for reaching out to us. I unfortunately don't recognize this part, however, and I'm not sure that anything in our inventory can be used as an alternative. It appears to be a vent stop of some kind but I've never encountered this specific configuration.

Of all the parts in our inventory I would say that our 26-362 is the closest, but the design is still so different that I'm not at all confident it will work. You may still find it worth considering; we have detailed dimensions that you can review. Otherwise, you may be better served contacting the window manufacturer directly to see if they can get you this exact part.

Alternate image for 26-362
Alternate image for 26-362

Alternate view of 26-362
Alternate view of 26-362

Diagram of the cutout for the 26-362 vent latch
Diagram of the cutout for the 26-362 vent latch

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.