Window lock replacement

A home owner from Los Fresnos, Texas says:
I can't find any markings or model numbers the label included appears in top of window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89A0F3B1-95A7-4F29-A3A7-819A8C66256E.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I believe either our 90-063W or our 90-310 might be worth considering as replacements for the sweep lock you have. Like yours, they both have the dropdown sweep, however, you'll need to compare the dimensions from both to determine if either of these might be a match. If neither of these is a match, I'll need to see a photo of the undamaged sweep lock removed from the window.

Here are the dimensions from part 90-063W

Side view of 90-063w
Side view of 90-063w

Face view of 90-063w
Face view of 90-063w

Here are the dimensions from part 90-310.

Dimensions for 90-310
Dimensions for 90-310

Alternate view of 90-310
Alternate view of 90-310

I took several off of window and they literally fell apart! I am measuring the measurements to get the one that is exact and will order I need 10 total replacement locks. Thank you for your help. Jill McClure

Jasmine, I received my order and unfortunately the locks won't work, the foot of the lock or part that goes into window frame to lock the window is too large to go into existing hole in window frame. I took a picture of one that is still intact next to the ones I ordered from you.please advise. I will need to return these I will look up return instructions.Thank you,

Jill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E844A7E-0547-410D-8F0F-972DF4D4613F.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear your purchase did not work out for you. The only other recommendation we have is the 90-063W.

Were you able to review the measurements for this part as well? If not, please refer to the previous post to carefully review the measurements.

You may review our return policy here. If you have any further questions in regard to the return policy, please call to speak with a member of customer service. They will be able to provide you with detailed return instructions. You'll need to call (888) 991-1929 or email help@swisco.com.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.