Window lock and keeper

A handy person from Eden, NC 27288 says:
In photo 5250 shows how the top of the window has dropped slightly and it has a small gap in the left top corner. Which allows air and pest to enter my home.

Window locks are 2 1/16 center hole to hole
Window lock keeper are 2 1/16 center hole to hole

I'm leaning towards the items below? I will need about 30 each

Window Lock with Alignment Lugs, 2-1/16"
Product Code: 90-077A
Truth Window Lock Keeper, 2-1/16"
Product Code: 90-177
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock sweep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper front
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash frame
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The backset of your installation holes looks like a closer match to the 90-278, which has the same 2-1/16" hole spacing. You'll notice that ours doesn't use the same alignment lugs, which shouldn't affect the functionality of the lock since the window should have settled over time. Review the specifications below and see what you think. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

A handy person from Eden, NC 27288 says:
Hi Casey,

I took the lock and keeper off the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock and keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper mounting holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep bottom
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unforutnately, seeing the lock and keeper uninstalled doesn't give us any new information in this case. You'll need to measure your parts to confirm if they match the diagram of the 90-278 included in our last response. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.