Window locking track and handle

A home owner from Cheyenne, Wyoming says:
Facing window from inside, locking mechanism on right side.
Part is 34 1/8" long
Andersen window, lifting and lowering handle broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EF281CBE-2B45-4CCE-81B6-4852901AAB6B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 615D9BA2-CFB3-4747-B802-1603E7E939A9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BAB9E6F6-7844-426D-8B7D-9EA821641E73.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3FA294C7-1CDE-40BB-A2DD-13C63C0D6946.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do offer the 38-149 and 38-150 Andersen tandem locks but the entire assembly measures 40" long as shown below. If just the bar measures 34-1/8", not including the lock on each end, then these could be the parts that you need. Take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 38-149
Alternate image for 38-149

Measured my unit again and with the locking assemblies stretched as far as possible I can only reach 35".
Will see if I cam just remove the part (end) that is broken and replace, not sure since it looks like it is compression rivet.
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. We also carry the shorter 38-147 and 39-147 tandem locks shown below, but they aren't quite as long as yours. Take a look and see if one of these lock pairs could work for you. 

Alternate image for 38-148
Alternate image for 38-148

I appreciate your efforts to help, just looks like I have an odd size.
Profile picture of Casey

That is completely possible. If you haven't already, you may want to try reaching out to Andersen directly to see if an exact replacement is still available. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.