Window parts

A quick learner from Manvel texas says:

I have spring parts broken. I believe the springs are still good just not the plastic parts. Please give me a price on the plastic parts and springs. I'm having issues with a few windows. Windows are only 6 years old and been having this issue for three years. Just now doing something about it. Please let me know if more pictures or info is needed. Spring is 27 inches. You can also text me if needed.

Rocky 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance fittings
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt window
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your balance T-lock shoe resembles the 15-195 used with the S795 channel balance shown below. With that being said, your springs also look quite rusted and once parts of the balance start breaking, the rest of the assembly is normally not too far behind. We can supply the entire assembly but it would need to be a special order to have 15-198 hook attached to the S795, which comes with a screw tab for installation. If you'd like to go that route, we would just need to confirm the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you. 

Dimensions for 15-195
Dimensions for 15-195

Alternate view of 15-195
Alternate view of 15-195

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.