A quick learner says:
Window pics/Truth
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Donna.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1496.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1495.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1493.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The hardware you have pictured appears to be an Interlock Roller Keeper. Take a look at our 39-401 and compare the dimensions to determine if this is the right fit. The right hand side is part 39-402. I am confident this is the replacement you are searching for.

Alternate image for 39-401
Alternate image for 39-401

A home owner from NY says:
I believe I need the window-locking mechanism with handle . I really need to settle this as the home is being sold and I am not able to close until the window is fixed. Thank you for your help.

Here are the measurements from the lock length is 4 5/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named handle.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/12/2023, 11:02:24 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/12/2023, 11:02:58 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/12/2023, 11:04:19 PM.png

Thanks for your photos. This looks a lot like our 38-177 and its compatible cover part 38-178. Take a look at the dimension and compare them to your look. Let me know if its not a match.

Dimensions for 38-177
Dimensions for 38-177

A home owner from NY says:
The dimensions are slightly off from the 38-177. The measurements are 1 1/4 3 7/8 do you know what part 3 matches these demensions?

It is likely that we do not have an exact match for the part you are searching for. We do typically see these types of multi-point locks used with the type of keeper you have.

The only parts that meet your specifications for the 3-7/8" hole centers are our parts 38-138 and 38-139. However, you'll need to make sure to compare the measurements for each to determine which is the best fit. 

(Dimensions for part 38-138)

Alternate view of 38-138
Alternate view of 38-138

(Dimensions for 38-139)

Alternate view of 38-139
Alternate view of 38-139

Take a look and see what you think.

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.