Window pivot bracket

A home owner from Westford, Vermont says:
Hello,

I need 4 window pivot brackets for my Harvey windows. The pivot brackets have a number on them, 14030. I also need sash vent latches. The part number on those are. 5,806,900. I need 12 of those. Attached are the pictures of the parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 26-362 comes to mind for the vent latch. This looks to be what you need but review the specifications and see if you agree. 

As for the pivot bar, take a look at the 26-446. However, the tip for yours sticks out further than ours. We can't be certain if this will be an issue but it is the best we can offer. 

Hi Emily,

Both of those parts look like the right one's! I don't think the small difference in the pivot bar will be an issue. Could I please up my order on the sash vent latches to 16 so that I have some spare? Can we go ahead with placing an order?
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, I'm afraid I can't place an order for you but you can do so right on our website whenever you'd like! If you prefer, you could also call (888) 991-1929 to place an order with our customer service team. 

Thank you for all of you help Emily! I placed an online order!!
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! I'm happy I could help. Good luck with the repair! I'll be here if you have any other questions. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.