Window replacement parts Channel Balance with Part Number 2160 on it

A home owner from usa says:
Hi,

I'm replacing my 22" Series 350 Channel Balance Product Code: S350-22 which I got doing a search for the 2160 number on the current channel balance. I would also like to replace Sash Carrier lower clip which looks something like Sash Carrier Assembly Product Code: 15-272 but not sure. I've included some photos which are not great but hoping you know what I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0643.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0648.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0649.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us. This doesn't look like the Series 350. Your balance appears to use a pivot shoe whereas the S350 does not. Would it be possible for us to see an undamaged balance assembly removed from the window? We'd also like to see a close-up photo of how the balance attaches to the pivot shoe. 

A home owner from usa says:
Hi Emily,

Here's some more photos from an unbroken balance. IMG_0666 is the top attachment point which is just a screw with a small nylon grommet/washer. IMG_0667 is the back side of the top attachment point of the balance. IMG_665 is the bottom end of the balance still in the track. IMG_0668 is the back side of the bottom of the balance. IMG_0669 is the center pulley of the balance.

Sending separate message with more photos and thanks so much for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0666.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0667.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0665.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0668.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0669 (1).jpg
A quick learner from FL says:
Hi again Emily,

Here's more photos.

Image IMG_0677 is an overall picture of the back of the balance. IMG_0672 is what connects the balance to the bottom piece (Pivot shoe?) where the bottom of tilt window goes into. IMG_0673 is the bottom piece (Pivot shoe?) where the bottom of the tilt window goes into.

The number on the balance does appear to be 2160 SB but can't tell if there is another character between the 2160 and the SB. See IMG_0674

IMG_0675 is the white plastic trim I had to remove to get the balance out so would like to know if you have replacement trim.
So, I am repairing 2 identical windows and need 4 balances, 4 Pivot Shoes? And 4 pieces of white trim if you have e them.
Again, thanks for all your help.
Gordon

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0670.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0672.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0673 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0674.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0675.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures and information! This is a huge help. I recommend the Series 770 channel balance. This isn't an identical match but it appears to function the same as your old balance. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Note that your stamp doesn't translate to any of our options so you will need to weigh the window sash on a scale to determine the accordant strength option. As for the pivot shoe, yours was discontinued but the 15-179 may be worth considering. Compare the thickness and width with yours to see how they align. 

The trim you're referring to is called a balance cover but I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacements for that. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.