Window sash parr

A quick learner from Raleigh nc says:
Need help identifying this part. I would think it's a glazing part but I can't find it
Measures about 3/4. By. 1/4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240210_120715.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am not sure if we'll be able to help with this trim piece; to be safe, can you show us the end profile? That cross-section view would help narrow down your options. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Raleigh nc says:
Here is the end profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240211_095116.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's perfect, thank you. We unfortunately don't sell this exact glazing bead, but it is very similar in design to our 55-015. You can review its shape and size below as a reference to make your determination. While I can't guarantee that this will replace the original, I do think it's our best possible option at this time.

Profile view of 55-015
Profile view of 55-015

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.