Window side weather stripping pic 3&4 and bottom window weather stripping pic 1&2

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Looking for correct size fir side weather stripping on lower sash windows for side and front bottom ( furthest away from inside) window weather stripping
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pile width weatherstripping
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pile height weatherstripping
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named seal measurements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end profile of seal
My bad. First 2 pictures are side weather stripping. Last 2 are bottom weather stripping
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid the seal is too damaged to confidently identify. The 58-171, 58-182, and 58-183 may be places to start but you'll want to compare the specifications with an undamaged sample.

We don't sell pile with your precise specifications. We recommend you browse our selection here to see if you think you can get any to work for your windows. If you're interested in samples, please let us know. The maximum is (5) and you'd have to pay for shipping. 

Thank you , I believe it's the 58-183. After looking closer I think that's the one, it is the only one with the 90 deg angle.
I'm order that along with some spiral balance I need.
Regards
Bob
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your order, Bob! We appreciate it. Good luck with your repair! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.