Window weather stripping

A quick learner from New Ipswich, NH says:
I am replacing the bottom weather stripping on windows and I was told swisco is where I can find them. I need 31 pieces of that exact size or if it comes in a roll that would do.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm afraid I don't know what your exact size is, so all I have to go on at this stage is design. With that in mind I have two seals I think you should consider: our 58-171 and 58-182.

I'll go ahead and share their dimensions below for you to review. If your size differs from both options, let me know exactly what you need and we can work from there. Written dimensions would be preferable if at all possible to ensure clarity and precision. Thank you!

Profile diagram of 58-171
Profile diagram of 58-171

Profile of 58-182
Profile of 58-182

A home owner from Illinois says:
This looks close to 58-171 but wanted second opinion before ordering. Thoughts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1229.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1227.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1226.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 58-171 is close in terms of design, but unfortunately I can't make out your precise dimensions based on just a photo of a tape measure. Ultimately you will have to measure it as carefully as you can to verify that the dimensions are the same. That will be the most important determining factor, and it's not something we can really garner from a photo, not when these particular dimensions are so precise. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.