Window weather stripping bubble seal

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Hi, we are looking for the rubber or vinyl seal shown in these pictures. Do you have this part? Window slot is about 3/32", bulb is 1/4" OD, looks like barbed? but real worn out, maybe kerf?, for old aluminum tilt balance windows. The tilt balances and latches (26-295) I purchased on previous orders from you. Hope these facts help.
Thank you,
Barbara
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window seal.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window seal #3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window seal #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say we do not carry an exact replacement match for the type of bubble seal you are searching for. We have a few that look similar in design but I am not confident that they would work given the shape and thickness of the kerf on your seal.

Take a look at our 58-053, 58-114, and 58-135 to determine if any of these could work as a suitable replacement for your existing bubble seal. Our entire selection of bubble seal can be viewed, here.

I am happy to provide you with a link to order samples if your would like to see if any of them could work.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.