Window weatherstrip

A home owner from new York says:
Good afternoon. I am looking for the Window weatherstrip .But I don't know the size. I upload some pictures of the old ones.
Could you suggest which size should I order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0286.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0290.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0296.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0298.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe we can supply you with the replacement wool pile you need. However, I'll need know the measurements for the width and height of the pile, written out. It is difficult to tell the exact dimensions from the photos.

In the meantime, our inventory of wool pile can be reviewed here.

A home owner from new York says:
The window pilr weatherstrip is 1/8" ×7/32".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0411.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming the measurements. We do not have an exact match for your specifications however, I believe our 58-127 may be the best fit for your application. It may be a bit of a tight fit as the measurements are just a hair larger than your specifications but I believe this should work for you. Take a look and see what you think. This is available in black and white.

Profile view of 58-127
Profile view of 58-127

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.