Broken balance parts

A quick learner from Matthews, NC says:
Hi, I have three windows that have loose string coming out the side and this piece was completely broken. I am unsure what replacement parts I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-lock
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't quite make out if your T-lock shoe has an open or closed cam like the closed 15-195 or open 15-195B. We'll include images below to help you choose the correct match. 

Dimensions for 15-195
Dimensions for 15-195

Alternate view of 15-195
Alternate view of 15-195

Alternate view of 15-195
Alternate view of 15-195

Alternate view of 15-195B
Alternate view of 15-195B

These T-lock shoes are used with the S795 channel balances. You'll need to remove yours from the window to locate the stamp code on the metal channel, which should correspond to one of our strength options. You'll also need to confirm if the pulley uses the same type of screw tab for installation. Thank you! 

How to measure the length of the Series 795 channel balance.
How to measure the length of the Series 795 channel balance.

A quick learner from Matthews, NC says:
Hi, thank you for your reply. I am having difficulty identifying the difference between the 1595 and the 1595B. They look identical . Can you help me spot the difference so I can better identify which model I have on my windows?

Also, I was able to find the stamp code on the balancer - it reads 33D and measures 33 inches. The top and bottom look just like the last photo you sent. I was able to locate the product on your website but it looks like it's out of stock. Would I be able to get a different length? is there an alternative option that would be compatible? A 32" or 34" perhaps? Or is that not how these things work? :) thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The only difference between the 15-195 and 15-195B is that the 15-195B has a hole in the back of the cam. That's what makes it an "open" cam shoe. You can see what I mean in the images above.

As for using alternative lengths, I'm afraid that won't work. These are very precise systems and any change in size will prevent the hardware from working properly. We always recommend replacing the old hardware with an identical replacement. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.