Wooden Sliding Patio Door Track

A home owner from San Diego CA 92124 says:

The Door slides on a metal track which has a three quarter Diameter x 7 inch long rubber stop on bottom track, However I need a additional x 7 inch so the door stops earlier to avoid its jumping off its track. Also the top of the wooden guide which measures two inches across and has two sides each half inch will need a stopper.

I am attaching two photos One taken shows the bottom track with the three quarter inch diameter x 7 inch long that I need an additional 7 inch to connect to the existing 7 inch.

To avoid the door from sliding and match the stop on the lower portion of track I need a stopper to attach to the 2 inch guide as shown in the attached photo

Please let me know if I can order these parts

Thanks you

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We only carry one patio door track, the 80-106. Take a look at the specifications and video below.

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the track guide shown in your photo. Since your hardware looks rather specific, I would recommend reaching out to the door manufacturer directly to discuss your replacement options. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair.

Profile diagram of 80-106
Profile diagram of 80-106

Hello Casey

I am not looking to replace the track it is good The only two items I need are the following

The lower track has a Round hard rubber stop that is 6 inches long I need another rubber stop that would be 6 inches long so that the door will stop sooner when slid open.

I will send you a email with the photo of this stopper that I need to extend so do you have a stopper that measures three quarter inch Diameter with a hole in center measures one quarter inch and id 6 inches long and will fit over the track

Thanks

Bob 

I am attaching the photo of the stopper at the lower track of slider Do you have a part like this I need this as an extension to this stopper

Thanks

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower stop for slider track.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry the exact patio door bumper shown in your photo. The closest part that we carry would be the 80-044 but this is specifically for Pella brand doors and has a flat back, which does not appear to match your original part. 

I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

Dimensions for 80-044
Dimensions for 80-044

How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.