aluminum storm window and storm screen parts

A home owner from boulder, co says:
I depicted the 4 parts of a dissembled window on the left and those of the associated screen on the right. I'll need to repair 6 such sets at this time.
Please tell me the corresponding part numbers for corners and latches.
t
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 79695CED-B655-493E-862C-8AD0E4A584ED_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Based on what I see in your photos, it is likely that we can recommend replacement parts for these storm window parts, however, to narrow down the search you may need to remove them from the window. At the very least it would help to have them removed so that you are able to confirm any measurements.

At first glance, your slide bolts look like they could possibly be our 91-054 nylon slide bolt pair. This is compatible with the 91-003 spring, which has a nylon retainer. Look over the dimensions to determine if these might be the best replacements.

Alternate image for 91-054
Alternate image for 91-054

The tilt corner key could possibly be the 95-250. Again look over the dimensions to determine if this might be a fit for you.

Alternate view of 95-250
Alternate view of 95-250

Alternate image for 95-250
Alternate image for 95-250

A home owner from boulder says:
The 91-054 is correct but I'm not sure of the 95-250. Would they not correspond uniquely to one another? Would this also lead me to identify the corresponding parts for the accompanying screens?

As for your understandable desire to see the part in question, intact: I'm reluctant to remove any nylon part that is intact until I know I can replace them. Do you recommend some particular utube or manual for safely dismantling these rickety aluminum storm windows and screens?
Thanks. You're getting me closer and more confident. I've got all summer to get this right
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I understand that you'd like to wait until you have the replacements to remove anything, however, there wouldn't be a way to guarantee that the recommended items would be a fit without removing them and comparing the measurements. These parts do not correspond with one another, so you wouldn't be able to identify the related items by the suggested parts.

Unfortunately, storm door and window hardware replacements are becoming increasingly hard to come by as storm doors are being phased out. So, I cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide you with a solution or that all of the replacements you are searching for will be available. This also means you may have trouble locating the replacement screens, you'll need to search with a local window shop that may still make the type of storm door windows you need.

We have on our Swisco YouTube page is one detailing how to replace storm latches and corners. This may help with removing and installing this hardware.

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.