andersen widows glazing beads

A quick learner from Columbia, MO says:

Hi, I have some Andersen casement windows from 1993. The glass logo reads "CIG-1 1-94.6". My windows beads reads "PSC .625 CN1AN1 38741050611804// 09/10/93 1145214 6350 REF #48"

Do you have any similar windows beads that could replace the broken originals.

Thanks,

Mihai 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mihai.

I'm afraid this information doesn't help us ID your glazing. Can you remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile? That's the best way for us to help. 

A home owner from Columbia, MO says:
Hi Emily,
thank you for your answer. These are few pictures of the two pieces of the glaze. I also sent some text found on one glaze.
Thanks,
Mihai
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2542.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2535.JPG
A home owner from Columbia, MO says:
more pictures.
Mihai
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2535.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2539.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos! Our 55-303 Andersen glazing bead comes to mind. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours. 

Profile view of 55-303
Profile view of 55-303

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.