balance spring for Silverline SH window

A quick learner says:
Looking for a replacement balance spring for a Silverline single hung
window for one of my rental units. Any help greatly appreciated.

The metal channel is 27" long; would like to purchase 2 if you can
match. Photos attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BS2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BS3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BS.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your balances look a lot like our Series 795 Channel Balance with a 15-195B 1-1/4" Open Cam, T-Lock Balance Shoe. 

To determine if this will need to be a custom assembly, I'll need for you to confirm if your balance has a hook or a clip attached to the top. That metal part appears to be bent so it's hard to tell from the photos which one you have.

If it is a hook this will need to be a custom assembly and I will need to get an order link made up for you to make your purchase.

I'll also need to know the stamp from the metal channel of the balance. The stamp is what helps to determine the weight range your balances should be able to carry to support the weight of your sash.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner says:
has the screw clip; does not have any info stamped anywhere .
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Okay perfect, thanks for confirming. You'll be able to use our standard S795-27. To determine the stamp needed for your balance, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of your sash. Once you have the weight, you'll be able to determine your stamp option from the chart below the product description of the balance, on the product page for it on the website.

Also, the 15-195B is sold separately from the balance, so you will need to be sure to add them to your online cart along with the balances. Take a look at the video below for instructions on how to swap out the shoe.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.