balances for windows that were most likely installed in 1986 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

A contractor from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL says:
Greetings!

I am a former contractor, now engineeer who can fix just about anything, as long as I have the correct parts! Hopefully you guys can help with that...

The existing balances have 26-3 clearly stamped on them and down from that, much smaller is what looks like TG sidwways and BSIN beneath it...check out the photo (took me many shots to actually get this!)

The actual balance is just fine, it is the t-lock that has broken. Looks like a 15-195 to me. It also looks like they snap in. If that is the case, what I need is 6 of them and I think I am good to go.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel and shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T lock shoe
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

I agree that our 15-195 T-lock shoe would make a good match as long as the specifications match up and the cam is closed. We have a tutorial video that will show you how to remove and install this type of shoe. 

Good luck with the repair and let us know if you have any questions! 

A contractor from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL says:
thanks for the reply! I will order 6 of them and see if it does the trick!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem, I'm happy to help. Good luck with the repair and thank you for your order! I'll be here if you need anything else. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.