bottom roller for my mirrored doors

A quick learner from bi fold doors says:

I need the bottom roller for my mirrored doors. Isabel Salinas ordered parts for me from you eight years ago. The part 23-120 was brown. However, on the form it says it is a top roller. Are they interchangeable. The bottom roller on one side cracked. I would like to buy four but not sure that would be the right one. Please advise and let me know if you need pictures.

Much thanks,

Marie

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The 23-120 is normally used on Wooden bifold doors. It isn't typically ideal, but we have seen customers use these interchangeably. At this time, we can't make any concrete recommendations.

Would you happen to have a photo of the bottom roller you're looking to replace? Again, I can't make any guarantees that we can recommend a replacement but we'd be happy to take a look.

A quick learner from bi fold doors says:
I took some more photos regarding the broken glide piece . It was brown but looks like 123-20. One photo is the door which is over 7 feet custom made. One is the piece gliding on top which is identical to the one on the bottom. The other is the brown glider minus the ring at the bottom which is what broke. Thank you for looking into this for me.
In gratitude,
Marie Leo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 223273E4-1E46-4777-A5EE-74FEF4FA8711.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FBA74F4B-760E-467F-B081-395D27CB9A08.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A1AE8FE-80FA-457B-886C-FEB517D7D1BA.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 148DE45D-313E-4C8B-9685-BC4AAD356DEB.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. The guide pin without the roller is an older, discontinued part which has been replaced by the more modern 23-115. It appears that the brown plastic housing was replaced with the white plastic. 

I think it will work perfectly fine, along with the 23-120 roller guide. However keep in mind that these are used at the top of the door, not necessary for the bottom. I have wood bi-fold doors at home and use the same type hardware. The only part that I have on the bottom is the threaded pivot pin (23-116) at the rear bottom corner.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.