bottom sweep inquiry

A quick learner says:
You have helped me before and looking for your guidance again. I bought a home with double french inswinging doors that both need new bottom sweeps. I cannot locate a name on the door, but have pictures and measurements (left side 34 5/8", right door 34"). How can I send you some photos so you can see the old sweeps and figuring out a replacement? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door outside sweep 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door outside side view 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door right side sweep 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Our 58-189 appears to be similar in design to your old sweep. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours. If they don't align with what you need, you could consider the 58-176 which wraps around the door and is then installed to one side of the door. 

Profile view of the high performance door bottom
Profile view of the high performance door bottom

Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep
Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.