broken balcony door handle replacement

A quick learner from Miami Beach, Florida says:
Hi,

I'm trying to replace an inside balcony door handle that accommodates a latch. The spacing between the two raised screw holders, from center to center, seems to be 5-7/16". One of the raised screw holders broke, as can be seen in an included image.

The only marking I can find is the text "Made In New Zealand." Next to the word 'Made' there are three dots in a triangle configuration.

The part is currently uninstalled. I have uploaded an image of the installed outside door handle, which is identical except there is no latch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Interior Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Made in New Zealand
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle Mounting Plate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Exterior Handle
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Your patio door handle set can be replaced with the 82-080 Mortise Style Handle Set. To confirm that this is the right replacement, be sure to review and compare the dimensions below. This handle set is also available in a keyed version, part 82-081.

The part still installed to the door is the mounting plate. This is sold with the handle sets.

Dimensions for 82-080
Dimensions for 82-080

A quick learner from Miami Beach, Florida says:
Hi Jasmine,

I'm a little confused by your response. As mentioned in my original post, the measurement between screws is 5-7/16". In the part you are suggesting, the measurement between screws is 4-15/16".

Best,
Mark
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mark,

The measurement you would be comparing is the distance between the installation hole, from the center of the top hole to the center of the bottom hole. These should be located on the side of the mounting plate which is still installed to the door. They are at the same exact position as the posts.

If your measurement is truly, 5-7/16", I'm afraid we would not be able to assist with a suitable replacement.

I hope this helps!

Dimensions for 82-108
Dimensions for 82-108

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.