broken connector mounted on bottom of awning window

A handy person from 08730 says:

In first photo the black connector with the two posts broke.
Second photo shows undamaged unit. It mounts on the bottom of awning window and connects to window crank. I need 10.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named awning window connector 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named awning window crank mount.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

The bracket shown here looks like the 39-340 to me. Review the specifications and see how they compare with yours. If they match up, you can place an order directly on our website whenever you'd like!

Dimensions for 39-340
Dimensions for 39-340

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

Thanks for the quick response. The window company shows 39-692 as the part number, while you show 39- 340. The parts look identical, especially in the placement of screw holes. Your suggestion looks okay, but I thought I'd run the number disparity by you.

Do you also have slide clips from the crank arms that attach to the posts of the above part?
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we aren't familiar with this part number and couldn't cross-reference it. However, I'm not too sure what side clips you're referencing. May we see photos of them? 

The clip in the photo slides on the arm of the window crank and locks the arm on the post of the roto awning bracket.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named clip for window crank.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! We don't sell these clips separately, unfortunately. They're only sold with the 39-393 operator. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

HI EMILY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIMELY AND EFFICIENT HELP. THE ITEMS ARE SIMPLE, BUT WITHOUT THEM I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THE WINDOWS.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.