brush pile weather stripping for Slider

A quick learner from Roseville CA says:
Hello,
I have a VIKING brand slider, approx 30yo, and noticed the brush pile weather stripping (maybe also referred to as fuzzy pile, mohair, fin-seal?) where the door meets the jam is missing and I'm getting a draft. There is an empty slot where it should be. The empty slot is on the sliding piece, on the side that meets the wall, same side as handle, on exterior of door. I see many width/depth options, is there a typical I should start with? I would need approx 8' of length (length could easily be cut to fit). Hoping backing is semi flexible so I can 'jam' it through the front of t-slot, as I wont have access to opening without removing door.
*Below are rough measurements at best, would defer to typically over exact match as im not confident in my exact fine measurements... Approx width of slot opening is approx 3/16", and I believe the "hidden" part of the 'T-slot' may open another 1/16 on each side for total width of slot approx. 5/16" (though guessing 1/4" width easier to 'jam' though front of t-slot)? I don't know how to measure would be pile height, even as approx...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pile Installation Slot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wool Pile Installed
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident we can supply you with a replacement for the wool pile weatherstripping you are searching for. Although, I'll need to know the exact measurements of the wool pile to make the best possible recommendation. While the measurement for the slot it fits into is helpful, the measurements of the actual pile will ensure we are supplying you with the right replacement.

Take a look at the video below as a reference for the information we'll need to identify the right replacement for your window.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.