casement window not the window crank

A home owner from FL says:
I am looking for a 5" pin to pin straight piece that guides the opening of the window. They are at the top and bottom of the windows. The p/n for the arm is 6492P. It seems to be riveted to the rail that screws to the bottom of the window and has a clip on the window crank side. I have Hurd Casement windows with Wright Cranks, p/n 07900. I also need 1 LH and 1 RH of the cranks. i think 39-387 and 39-388 matches the cranks.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

I believe you may be referring to the casement window hinges, but to further review, are you able to provide pictures of the part in question? Thank you! 

Here they are
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7485.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7482.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7483.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7484.jpeg

Thank you,

I agree with your assessment of the 39-387 and 39-388 operators as long as the dimensions match up. For the hinges, take a look at the 36-048 2- bar hinge set. Compare the overall dimensions to confirm a good fit! Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you. The 2 bar hinge set has both bottom and top hinges, right?

Yes, it comes with the top and bottom. Both will need to be changed out at the same time. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.