clips for Cole Sewell storm door

A quick learner from Ames, IA. says:
How can I get replacement clips for the storm class insert for the Cole Sewell storm door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220110_154007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220110_154034.jpg
A quick learner from Ames, IA. says:

Please call me 

Max 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 70-214 clip used on "Scatton Brothers" storm doors which was similar to Cole Sewell. See if this clip, along with the 70-173 thumb screw, could work on your storm door. If not, you might need to use a standard storm door clip like the 70-110 or 70-180, along with a sheet metal screw like the 33-090 which you will need to drill a hole in the door to install it.

A quick learner from Denver says:
I need the same clips as high winds have broken several clips on each of three old Cole Sewell storm doors. The glass panels are now either precariously held with two or have been removed altogether. (These seem more dangerous than the CS storm doors that were recalled!) Can anyone confirm a fitting substitute part or know someone who is already 3D printing them? If not, I suppose I'll just do that myself.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B3DDC7D-50AB-4A08-B6BC-554BC2AD39D0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F6274C40-4DF9-44DA-9561-203BC4959BB3.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for your clip but take a look at our 70-214 and 70-173. Look over our specifications to see if you think you could get these to work as a substitute. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.