constant force double hang window coil springs replacement

A quick learner from New York Jamaica says:

Hi, my double hang window spring coils of constant force window balance broken and can not stay opening, I make a list of order to make a replacement, is this list are suitable set that I need? Is there need to order left size and right side different parts? Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named order list 08062023.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Good work, I think you're correct on all counts. Your pivot shoe is an older version of the 15-228, and based on the stamps, you need S160-6 6.5 lb coil springs, which can fit with the 15-150D Coil Support. These parts are indeed nonhanded, meaning they can work on either side of the window. Let me know if you have any other questions.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.