crank cartridge - complete left/right handed needeed

A landlord from NYC says:
need this crank crank cartrige complete with cover, crank arm, do not need the stud unit. the reverse side shows a date:07/11/18 and 07:35 A Made in USA. the arms measure 4 14/15in. and 4 7/8in. color white
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231128_173608.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This operator looks very similar in design to our 39-220B. The only thing is that the link arm on our product has a slight offset. I think I see one in your photo, but it's hard to make out. You should verify that detail before you buy anything.

It's also worth noting that the cover on or 39-220B is sold separately. If yours can be removed then you can just reuse it, but if that's not possible then I suggest our 39-452.

A landlord from NYC says:
Hi Tom from Swisco: from the looks of it, it seems that I don't have the 39-220B nor the 39-452. but a unit that combines the 2 you mentioned in your email response. In fact I am trying to separate the cover from the mechanism unit and they seem to be glued together.
1. Do you sell a unit similar to mine?
2. if not, and if then I buy both your 39-220B plus your 39-452 Am I going to be able to connect them both to function like a single unit? (Mine?)
3. How do I go about it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's normal. Older versions of this operator weren't designed to allow the cover to be removed, so they're permanent fixtures. Our 39-220B is likely a newer version of your original. The 39-220B and 39-452 are sold separately but are fully compatible. The cover just snaps over the operator after the operator is installed. They otherwise function identically.

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.