door lock

A home owner from Asheville, NC says:
this is the locking part I need for my screen door on my patio door. this one came off of an American Craftsman door that we found at a local discount house. My screens have the same handle on the installed door as the American Craftsman door from the discount house. I need 3 of these locking parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door hardware.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door hardware 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door hardware 3.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact match for your screen door handle, unfortunately. However, we have recommended our 83-113 for American Craftsman doors for previous customers. Look over the dimensions and compare them your handle to determine if this might work as a replacement.

Detail of 83-113
Detail of 83-113

Steel latch 83-113
Steel latch 83-113

The closest replacement match for the keeper you have would be our 85-001. You may also be able to use the new keeper. Again, look over the dimensions to see if this will work.

Alternate image for 85-001
Alternate image for 85-001

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.