double hook lock

A home owner from 91733 says:
Hi i need to replace this lock with a keyed one. i need to lock from outside , thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your mortise lock resembles the 82-239 or 82-259 stainless steel version. Please review the dimensions to confirm a good fit! 

If the lock is in working order and you are only looking for keyed access, that will most likely require a new handle set. To further review, can we see additional pictures of the interior and exterior handles along with providing the distance between the installation holes from center to center? Thank you! 

A home owner from 91733 says:
Yes , i need everything new including handles.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Exterior Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Interior Handle
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you,

Along with the mortise locks mentioned above, please review the 82-030A handle set that has a 3-15/16" installation hole spacing from center to center. This handle set has a keyed exterior lock. Compare to your original and let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Dimensions for 82-030A
Dimensions for 82-030A

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.