fernch door

A quick learner says:
i have a french door exterior the attached image is my seal demintions. 3/8 round x 5/16 plastic edge to slide in track on aluminum when door closes.do you sell one of these it is appx 82 inch legith
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bubble seal french door exterior.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement bubble seal with the dimensions you're looking for. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

A quick learner from 29 palms says:
A quick learner says:
January 31, 2023
I have a French door exterior the attached image is my seal dimentions. 3/8 round x 5/16 plastic edge to slide in track on aluminum when door closes.do you sell one of these it is appx 82 inch length.

photo same as above
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

As mentioned above, unfortunately, we do not carry a bubble seal with the dimensions mentioned in this thread. The 58-135 and 58-134 shown below would be our closest options. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Profile view of 58-134
Profile view of 58-134

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.