hardware for non tilt window

A handy person from New York says:
I looking for some part for school window. this is non tilt window .I found two part 17-096 Bracket Assembly and 18-149 top sash guide pair.But I also need other part bracket.The size wide 1 4/8 H 3 6/8.Can you help?

Benson
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_095827 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_101235.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_101528 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191106_100854.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us, Benson. I'm not personally familiar with these parts, and our database does not have a direct correlation to any other part. However I am going to forward this to my colleague might have a better idea what this could be. Please bear with us a little longer.

A handy person from New York says:
Sorry the size is wide 1 5/8. high 2 7/8.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I have some great news for you. We were able to find a good match for the bracket shown in your first image. Please give us a little time to have stock made up for you and we'll let you know as soon as it's available in our catalog.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We finally got it in! Please see our new 15-232 bracket. We believe that you can use this to repair your window. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.